Share This Devotional With Others:
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER’S MANUAL 19TH SEPTEMBER 2021, LESSON three.
RCCG Sunday School manual is utilized in Sunday College Lessons within the RCCG. In This publish, you will notice:
TOPIC: ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
OPENING PRAYER: Father, thank You for the present of salvation.
BIBLE PASSAGE: 1 John 5:11-13
And that is the file, that God hath given to us everlasting life, and this life is in his Son.
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
This stuff have I written unto you that imagine on the title of the Son of God; that ye might know that ye have everlasting life, and that ye might imagine on the title of the Son of God.
MEMORY VERSE: “That for those who confess together with your mouth the Lord Jesus and imagine in your coronary heart that God has raised Him from the lifeless, you can be saved” Romans 10:9.
LESSON INTRODUCTION: Many followers of Jesus Christ search for the peace of mind of salvation within the incorrect locations. We have a tendency to hunt assurance of salvation within the issues God is doing in our lives, in our non secular development, within the good works and obedience to God’s Phrase that’s evident in our Christian stroll.
Whereas this stuff will be proof of salvation, they don’t seem to be what we must always base the peace of mind of our salvation on. Thus this lesson facilities on the arrogance we’ve got now that we’re saved.
TEXT REVIEW: 1John 5:11-13.
Apostle John in his first epistle made some clarifications on the problem of salvation. He says:
1. God has given us everlasting life and this everlasting life is in His Son. v11
2. He goes additional to say:
a. ………….. v12a
b. ………….. v12b
three. He emphasised that he has written unto them:
LESSON OUTLINE 1: WHAT IS SALVATION?
1. The next needs to be famous about
i. Salvation is deliverance from hazard or
struggling. To avoid wasting is to ship or shield. Generally, the Bible makes use of the phrases saved or salvation to discuss with temporal, bodily deliverance, resembling Paul’s deliverance from jail (Phil.1:1).
ii. The phrase “salvation” issues an everlasting, non secular deliverance. Jesus equated being saved with getting into the dominion of God (Matt.19:24-25).
iii. Salvation means to be saved from “wrath”, that it, to be exempted from God’s judgement of sin (Romans 5:9; 1 Thess. 5:9) which is loss of life – everlasting separation from God (Romans 6:23). Salvation subsequently implies “the removing of 1’s sin”.
2. Solely God can take away sin and ship us from its penalty (2Tim.1:9; Titus three:5). He does this by His son Jesus Christ (John three:17). Particularly;
i. It was Jesus’ shedding of His blood, His loss of life on the cross and subsequent resurrection that achieved our salvation (Rom.5:10; Eph.1:7).
ii. Scripture is obvious that salvation is the gracious, undeserved present of God (Eph.2:5, Eight-9) and is simply obtainable by religion in Jesus Christ (Acts four:12).
iii. Salvation is the deliverance, by the grace of God, from everlasting punishment for sin which is granted to those that imagine and settle for Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour having repented of their sins John 1:12).
CLASS ACTIVITY 1: College students ought to describe salvation in their very own phrases
LESSON OUTLINE 2: ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
Instructor ought to information the scholars by to following truths to guarantee them of their salvation:
1. When a sinner hears the gospel of salvation, repents and forsakes his sins, he goes on to admit his sins to Jesus Christ and asks for salvation, he’ll saved be (Rom.10:9-15; Acts 2:21).
2. We should always not reside our Christian lives questioning and worrying every day whether or not or not we’re actually saved. A sinner who has simply prayed a prayer of salvation should imagine what’s written in Romans 10:9-10 “That for those who confess together with your mouth the Lord Jesus and imagine in your coronary heart that God has raised Him from the lifeless, you can be saved. For with the center one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”.
three. Believers ought to belief that they’re saved primarily based on the guarantees God has declared, not due to their subjective experiences or spiritual actions (Eph.2:Eight-9).
four. The peace of mind of our salvation subsequently, comes by religion in God’s phrase (Rom.5:1).
5. The Holy Spirit additionally bears (interior) witness with our spirit (Rom.Eight:16).
CLASS ACTIVITY 2: College students ought to briefly narrate their salvation expertise.
SUMMARY: When you confess your sins to God, repent from them, forsake such sins, give up your lives to Jesus Christ, ask Him to forgive your sins and declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour with religion in your coronary heart, you can be saved (Rom. 9-10)
CONCLUSION: Don’t doubt your salvation. Construct your assurance in Christ by intimacy with the phrase of God.
EVALUATION: Academics ought to ask the scholars what provides them the peace of mind that they’re born once more.
CLOSING PRAYER: Father, please assist me to not lose my salvation in Jesus’ title.
ASSIGNMENT: Examine by the Bible, write out 5 (5) scriptures that guarantee you of your salvation.
Share This Devotional With Others: