Share This Devotional With Others:
TOPIC OF DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR 26TH MARCH 2020 IS “A CALL TO BLESSING.”
TODAY’S TOPIC: A CALL TO BLESSING
TEXT: Genesis 12:1-9
1. Now the LORD had stated unto Abram, Get thee out of thy nation, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s home, unto a land that I’ll shew thee;
2. And I’ll make of thee an awesome nation, and I’ll bless thee, and make thy identify nice; and thou shalt be a blessing;
three. And I’ll bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all households of the earth be blessed.
four. So Abram departed, because the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him; and Abram was seventy and 5 years previous when he departed out of Haran.
5. And Abram took Sarai his spouse, and Lot his brother’s son, and all their substance that that they had gathered, and the souls that that they had gotten in Haran; they usually went forth to enter the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they got here.
6. And Abram handed by way of the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then within the land.
7. And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and stated, Unto thy seed will I give this land; and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
eight. And he faraway from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east; and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and known as upon the identify of the LORD.
9. And Abram journeyed, happening nonetheless towards the south.
KEY VERSE: Genesis 12:1,2
Now the LORD had stated unto Abram, Get thee out of thy nation, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s home, unto a land that I’ll shew thee: And I’ll make of them an awesome nation, and I’ll bless thee, and make thy identify nice; and thou shalt be a blessing.
God requested a Christian man to go away Aba in South-East Nigeria for Abeokuta in South-West. The person was requested to change into a minister in a specific church when he obtained there. However he refused to go as a result of he felt he was already settled and cozy in Aba.
Fifteen years later, bother set in. He misplaced the whole lot he had acquired in Aba to the federal government and to depraved males. He was fortunate to nonetheless have his kids. He then determined to go to Abeokuta as earlier instructed by God. However on reaching there, he observed that a youthful man was already within the church. He was instructed that 15 years earlier, God had raised the younger man to carry out mighty works in Abeokuta.
The person’s revival even influenced different South-Western states. It then dawned on him that his disobedience had price him his ministry.
In our textual content, God known as Abram out of his kindred and father’s home to an unknown land. This was to make him an awesome nation, an awesome identify, and a blessing. Abram was not doubtful of the faithfulness of God and obeyed. Thus, God promised to offer his seed an enormous territory with many blessings. DCLM Every day Manna 26th March 2020
Some believers entertain a doubt about God’s potential to meet His guarantees as a result of they don’t have full data of who He’s. God is ever devoted. He’s persistently dependable and eternally immutable. His guarantees can not fail. Naturally, males generally fail to meet their guarantees however God by no means fails. He’s unchangeable and can’t lie.
What hinders our fellowship with this immutable God is unbelief and disobedience like the person within the story above. God calls you right this moment to go away sin behind and are available to a lifetime of blessing by way of religion in Christ. Reply positively to the decision like Abraham and maintain on to the guarantees of God for you, irrespective of the chances.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s name is a name to blessings.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 21-24
Share This Devotional With Others: